[wplug] Weird network traffic..

techmike mikeslists at access995.com
Tue Jun 1 10:10:23 EDT 2004

Well I found the problem..   Red-carpet was checking for updates every 2
hours.  I never noticed it before because I didn't have the daemon running
at every bootup..

I actually tried ethereal but during the day when I'm not here there is a
ton of network traffic and I'm unfamilier with creating filters in
ethereal.

Thanks
Mike