[wplug] wplug.org choking?

Jonathan S. Billings billings at negate.org
Sat Jul 31 18:35:23 EDT 2004

On Jul 31, 2004, at 5:00 PM, Greg Simkins wrote:

> I have noticed it slow sometimes, but haven't experienced a 20 second
> hangup
> before.  It has been slow enough for me to wonder if it could stand
> relocation to a higher capacity platform or Internet connection.  I
> have no
> idea where it is currently hosted.

It's unlikely that you'll find a cheaper and faster network connection
than it's current location.

The problems you are experiencing could be due to some temporary
problems in that CMU is experiencing, although I can't think why a
malfunctioning KDC would slow a web server not using Kerberos.

Jonathan