[wplug] wplug.org choking?

Greg Simkins gregsim at telerama.com
Sat Jul 31 17:00:39 EDT 2004

I have noticed it slow sometimes, but haven't experienced a 20 second hangup
before.  It has been slow enough for me to wonder if it could stand
relocation to a higher capacity platform or Internet connection.  I have no
idea where it is currently hosted.

Greg Simkins
Pittsburgh, PA
Phone:  412-341-7926