[wplug] ldap directory server

Shawn Henderson shawn at techcoms.net
Fri Jul 30 23:09:03 EDT 2004

I would like to use openldap for a company address directory. We are
using thunderbird as a mail client with the webdav calendar function.
Works quite nicely as an alternative to exchange. I would like to have
mutliple address books that users can subscribe to just like we do with
the calendars. Different departments will have different address books
as well as the general directory. I have no clue how to install or start
using openldap nor do I have an Idea on how to make the subscribing to
different address books possible (if it is) can anyone point me in the
right direction.

Thanks
Shawn Henderson