[wplug] Re: Fw: Re: Open Source Picnic on August 8th

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Wed Jul 28 09:44:51 EDT 2004

Hello,

As far as Pat Transit goes, 51C and the 46G may be your best bet on a
Sunday. You would get off at Route 51 and Borough Park Drive. From there
it's only 2 blocks, but since it will be up hill for the first block, I can
imagine it would not be fun in a wheelchair but do-able.

I'll take a walk tonight and get gps coordinates for the park itself.

Good question. Hope to see both of you there.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn Eicher