[wplug] Re: Fw: Re: Open Source Picnic on August 8th

Shawn L. Djernes shawn at djernes.org
Tue Jul 27 23:19:33 EDT 2004

How about bus + walking (GPS coordinates) directions?  Odd Question but
anyone who is going have access to a van with a wheelchair lift?  My
Girlfriend is going to be in town that weekend and she is in a power chair.
If all else fails I can get access but they are a pain to deal with.  So
would prefer to take the Bus and walk/roll a short distance.

Shawn