[wplug] Looking to meet some database enthusiasts

David Ostroske eksortso at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 10:47:10 EDT 2004

Are there any DB pros in the area that are interested in participating
in a meetup on August 11? Heck, are there any enthusiasts for
open-source databases lurking about?

As for my background, I'm starting to learn PostgreSQL, know a good
bit about Informix, and use SS on a regular basis. Anyone out there a
fan of mySQL?

Right now, I am trying to keep coordinated with the picnic and my own
work, but since will happen on the Wednesday after the picnic, I
wanted to send some feelers out.
--
David Ostroske <eksortso at gmail.com>