[wplug] tidy bash script

Gentgeen gentgeen at linuxmail.org
Fri Jul 23 15:18:30 EDT 2004

I liked your script, so then I took it one more step.  This creates a
new file titled $FILENAME.html.tidied.  The new file has all the errors
and messages at the top, and the tidied results at the bottom.  I know
it may not be what the OP needs but I liked it and though I would share
it with "ya'll".

### Script ###

#!/bin/bash
conf="-config /home/kevin/.tidyDEEPrc"

for file in `find . -type f -name \*.html`;
   do tidy $conf $file > $file.tidied 2>&1
done

### End Script ###

The config file should have