[wplug] (no subject)

Vanco, Don don.vanco at agilysys.com
Wed Jul 21 10:22:08 EDT 2004

it worked - see last email(s)

	-----Original Message-----
	From: wplug-bounces+don.vanco=agilysys.com at wplug.org
[mailto:wplug-bounces+don.vanco=agilysys.com at wplug.org] On Behalf Of
Ritchie, Lauren
	Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 10:18 AM
	To: 'General user list'
	Subject: RE: [wplug] (no subject)

	I installed the rpm and this is what happend:

	1) i became root
	2) i did an ls to find my vnc-4.0-1.i386.rpm
	3) then i did an ls vnc-4.0-1.i386.rpm
	4) then i did the rpm -ivh vnc-4.0-1.i38.rpm
	then the computer said: preparing.....
	1:vnc ######### [100%]

	and that is all that happened...is this correct or did it not
work??

	If this is correct. what do i do next??