[wplug] (no subject)

Ritchie, Lauren Lauren.Ritchie at agy.com
Wed Jul 21 10:18:17 EDT 2004

I installed the rpm and this is what happend:

1) i became root
2) i did an ls to find my vnc-4.0-1.i386.rpm
3) then i did an ls vnc-4.0-1.i386.rpm
4) then i did the rpm -ivh vnc-4.0-1.i38.rpm
then the computer said: preparing.....
1:vnc ######### [100%]

and that is all that happened...is this correct or did it not work??

If this is correct. what do i do next??