[wplug] Anyone know a good lawyer?

Carl Benedict cbenedic at pittsburghtechs.com
Tue Jul 20 14:19:10 EDT 2004

I don't know if it would be pro-bono, but Jennifer Gilliland Vanasdale
was the lawyer I used when starting up my business.

http://publish.pdesigner.com/gvlaw/

They seemed down-to-earth and genuinely helpful.  They were also MORE
than patient with me through some financial hardship.

Gilliland Vanasdale Law Office : Telephone:724.741.0536

HTH and good luck to you.

--
Carl Benedict
Pittsburgh Techs