[wplug] fedora core 3 test (2.9) repositories

Vanco, Don don.vanco at agilysys.com
Mon Jul 19 13:50:43 EDT 2004

	Well, given that FC3 is in it's first TEST release (of at least
3 before "final") I seriously doubt you are going to find much, if
anything.  That being said, I see no reasons why anything for FC2 would
not work - so see those sites (FreshRPMs, etc).  If you are that jazzed
aboot FC3 I'd suggest you join the forums over at fedora.redhat.com -
but be forewarned that it is one busy list with an absolutely dismal
signal-to-noise ratio.  Consider digest mode for any lists you join....
>From what I've seen thus far it's pretty (predictably) broken -
hopefully you're well aware of what that might mean for your data.

Here's a chop from the digest that I just got - and I get about 10 of
these a day:
   1. Printing problem - evolution/gnumeric (mike)
   2. Re: cdrecord failure under FC3t1 with "floating point
      exception" (Harald Hoyer)
   3. Re: Failed hard disk install (Jim Cornette)
   4. Re: Why is this list so quiet? (Jim Cornette)
	^^^^^^^   Ha!  Must be down to a mere 600 emails a day!
   5. FC3 + SATA RAID (Markus Nicolussi)
   6. Re: OOo slow? (Phil Schaffner)
   7. Re: Failed DVD install of FC3T1 (Phil Schaffner)
   8. Re: sshd cannot alloc pty under fc3t1 (Phil Schaffner)
   9. Re: Why is this list so quiet? (Ian Pilcher)
  10. Re: Why is this list so quiet? (Jeff Spaleta)
  11. Re: OOo slow? (Andy Green)
  12. Re: Why is this list so quiet? (Ian Pilcher)
  13. Re: OOo slow? (Steven P. Ulrick)

Don