[wplug] SMB connection slowing down

Jason Jerome jjerome2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 16 12:58:41 EDT 2004

I had something similar to this a long time ago (so my knowledge is
limited).  In my case when the file neared completetion, it never
finished.  I eventuallly figured out it had to do with my Samba server,
something to do with the size of files and bandwidth.

It may be a dead end, but it couldn't hurt to check.

=====
http://jjerome.com/resume