[wplug] LDAP

Vanco, Don don.vanco at agilysys.com
Thu Jul 15 07:15:18 EDT 2004

Excellent point - IBM actually employs the lead developers for both LDAP
and SAMBA.  While I'm not sure how current the info is, at one time
there was a good document on (Linux) LDAP on the IBM RedBooks site.
Can't provide a link as I'm on a non-external Internet routing VPN at
the moment, but the site is http://www.redbooks.ibm.com - or Google will
surely find it for you.  The offline copy I have is old (circa 2001) but
was called "The LDAP Implementation Cookbook" and carried # SG24-5110-00
- that number has likely rev'd several times since tho...

Check out the site if you've never been - there is actually a lot of
great guides for Linux (SAMBA, Apache, etc).  Arguably with a RH or SuSE
lean however....

HTH
Don