[wplug] executing perl cgi scripts with apache2 on debian

Poyner, Brandon bpoyner at ccac.edu
Wed Jul 14 11:46:54 EDT 2004

>From what I can tell, without seeing the full configuration file, it
should be working.
Can you try moving the "AddHandler cgi-script .pl" outside of the
<Directory> and also insert a
"AddType application/x-httpd-cgi .pl" ?  Both of these should be
unnecessary due to your ScriptAliasMatch which always assumes those
files will be handled by mod_cgi.  It also might not hurt to add
"ScriptLog /var/log/httpd/cgi-log" to see what's going on with mod_cgi.

Brandon Poyner
Network Engineer II
CCAC - College Office
412-237-3086