[wplug] 2 questions: automount & evolution

Wise, Jeremey Jeremey.Wise at agilysys.com
Tue Jul 13 08:49:50 EDT 2004

> ..connector w/Evolution and everything works except
> when I'm trying to do a name lookup to autocomplete the name when
> composing a new mail message.  However I keep getting "Can't Connect To
> LDAP server"....

>From my postings to the Evolution user group I work with.
...the issue was is that AD does not allow you to view objects that are
nested in "folders" (pardon the technical term). What was happening is
that he account was searching and returning results from the higher
level without searching the 'subfolders'. Changing the setting "Search
Scope" to SUB alowed it to parse the 'folders' to find
all my contacts. I also had the "Search Base" set too low down the tree.

If this does not work RSVP and I can see If I can assist.