[wplug] using dd to get 1474560 bytes

Gentgeen gentgeen at linuxmail.org
Sun Jul 11 23:09:48 EDT 2004

That did not do it for me.  I accidentally posted this same email to the K12LTSP list, and one of their replies confermes what I was originally thinking, that something was wrong with the script.  The other reply was --

[SNIP]
Looks to me like the mbcd script is using the wrong tool. The results
of du -b will vary depending on the kind of filesystem on which the
file resides. On a fat filesystem du reports a floppy image as 1474560
while on ext3 it's 1478656.

--
	Mike Wescott
[/SNIP]