[wplug] Mythtv, VDR, Freevo?

Shawn L. Djernes shawn at djernes.org
Sat Jul 10 15:59:00 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am running MythTV 0.15-2 Debian on a Debian Unstable system with 2.6.3/6/7 kernel and the card is a Haupage WinTV Theater (BT878) and it works just fine most of the time. Sometime I get the problem you described after about 5 hours of back to back recording.  But I have not seen it recently  It usually happens when I get a bunch of messages about the tuner PLL unlocking.

Does the picture look ok in XawTV?

Shawn