[wplug] Exploder to Fire Fox

Bill Moran wmoran at potentialtech.com
Fri Jul 9 08:11:20 EDT 2004

Shawn Henderson <shawn at techcoms.net> wrote:

> Any Ideas on how I might create the script. Never had to create a script
> of this type normally just a login script that maps drives.. any
> examples would be great.

The removal of shortcuts can be accomplished with lines like:
del c:\Path\To\Shortcut\shortcutname.lnk

There may be some "special" crap that Windows does with certain shortcuts
(such as the IE shortcut) that will require some other magic, but I'm not
sure.

Installing Mozilla is pretty dependent on whether the installation program
for Mozilla supports an unattended installation.  Plus, you're going to need
a way to elevate privs for the install.  I simply don't know Windows well
enough to give you any suggestions for that off the top of my head.

--
Bill Moran
Potential Technologies