[wplug] Exploder to Fire Fox

Shawn Henderson shawn at techcoms.net
Thu Jul 8 22:39:54 EDT 2004

Any Ideas on how I might create the script. Never had to create a script
of this type normally just a login script that maps drives.. any
examples would be great.. thanks for all the responses. If I may just
blab for a minute but I think that the wars we saw in the late 80,s-mid
90's are starting to return for round 2. Its all the same players with
better products except for Microsoft who has basically the same old
punch. Novel is back in the market with recent purchases of Linux based
  companies and Netscape is back with a better faster browser. I got 20
on  the underdogs..