[wplug] Mythtv, VDR, Freevo?

techmike mikeslists at access995.com
Thu Jul 8 12:28:17 EDT 2004

I've given up on MythTV, I got it all setup and working but when I try to
playback my recordings I get no sound and a almost black screen.  When I
say almost black, I can make out some shapes here and there from the
recording..

I havn't had too much time to play with it, but I'm in the process of
setting VDR up with FC2 on the same box.

Just wondering, what type of card are you running?  I'm just using a
generic BT878 based one..  Seems to timeshift live TV with Myth though..

-Mike