[wplug] NFS mount problem

Gentgeen gentgeen at linuxmail.org
Sat Jul 3 14:37:31 EDT 2004

I finally switched the two cards around.  NO CHANGE at all.  Linuxbox still showing RX-ERRs when connected to kingpin, but noone else and kingpin shows no errors at all.

So I guess the thing to do now is remove sound/scsi/etc modules one at a time and see what happens??  Or could there be an easier way?