[wplug] Homeless Shelter Help

Sean McCune sean at redhandsoftware.com
Fri Jul 2 21:18:33 EDT 2004

I think its a generational change in the accent.  Or maybe a variation
within this region.  Or maybe it depends upon how closely you're
connected to "the old country".  I remember both grandparents and other
relatives older than me (some by only a few years) saying yunz (with an
oo sound like in book). But most people younger than me say yinz.  I'll
be 39 in a month.

McC