[wplug] eMachines?

Kuzman Ganchev kuzman at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Fri Jan 30 15:27:39 EST 2004

I've had a a Dell Latitude CP.. (maybe CPi -- I don't remember and it's
at home), and it's been to Paris with me including going to class every
day, and never had any problems. The only scratches are from when I
tried to open the case and failed. My friend had spilled a glass of
water on it and I wanted to dry it out -- hair drier finally did the
trick.

I hear Dells have gotten a lot worse in the recent past though (mine is
a Pentium I 233).

Kuzman