[wplug] eMachines?

Ryan W. Frenz rfrenz at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jan 29 10:51:46 EST 2004

Quick afterthought though, I have heard some new ThinkPads don't play
nice with ACPI, which could be a problem for running Linux.  But, I've
had no problems with my 1400i-2612 purchased in '99.  I actually get
better battery life with Linux than with WinXP, which is weird but I'm
not complaining (of course the battery isn't 5 years old).