[wplug] eMachines?

Ryan W. Frenz rfrenz at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jan 29 09:38:46 EST 2004

That kind of support only comes to those (usually companies) who spend
$.  This could be bs, but I was once told that Dell has a sliding scale
for support -- they ask for your name and address, then they call up how
much you've spent in the last x months.  How high that $ amount is
determines where your call gets connected to.  So Grandma with her $349
Celeron system gets a guy reading a script 10,000 miles away.