[wplug] [InterLUG] Penguicon 2.0 rates will increase... (fwd)

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Wed Jan 28 21:42:26 EST 2004

Hi,

At the Ohio InterLUG (http://www.ohiolinux.org) I first heard
of penguicon, a convention for people who are both Linux enthusiasts
and SciFi/Fantasy fans in Detroit, MI. I might be tempted to go but
I'm too cheap to pay for airfare and don't have the energy to drive.
but I thought this may be something you folks are interested in.
the url is www.penguicon.org

Enjoy!

Beth Lynn