[wplug] yellow dog on ibook / single button trackpad

Hoss hoss at telerama.com
Wed Jan 28 02:17:29 EST 2004

yesterday, I installed Yellow Dog Linux 3.0.1 onto a 300mz G3 ibook
laptop with 160MB of ram in it. It runs so much better than OSX did on
that thing. The installation was really easy, and it works with
everything, airport card, etc.

My only real problem is that with the single button trackpad, i cant get
it to emulate right clicking and bringing up menu's and whatnot. I've
tried everything i've found on google, then i realized i should have asked
here first anyways. Can someone else that's put linux on a mac check their
sysctl.cong and/or XF86Config and school me up on how to get a little
right clicking action going on with a single button mouse?

Thanks!