[wplug] linksys wpc11 v.4

Patrick Weber paw160 at psu.edu
Sun Jan 25 11:43:06 EST 2004

I messed around with this card for a little while too. then I exchanged
it for a NetGear MA401.  There is a good bit of help for this card on
linuxquestions.org but most people seem to be giving up on it.  I too
tried the drivers from Realtek, they were of no help.  The card is
incompatible with my school's wireless network and it seems as though it
is not entirely standard.  Watch out for the Realtek chipset cards they
seem to cause lots of trouble.  If you can find a prism chipset card I'd
go for that.

-Pat