[wplug] Re: post gazette article response

Vance Kochenderfer vance at happylemur.com
Fri Jan 23 23:12:02 EST 2004

Beth Lynn-

You have the right approach, but I'd make it even shorter and sweeter,
and address it to the editor so it might get printed.  Something like
this:

"Thank you for your recent article on Linux.  We at WPLUG are delighted
at the growth of Linux use and welcome anyone interested in learning
more about it.  We hold meetings on two Saturdays each month.  See
www.wplug.org for more details and for when the next meeting will be."

No need to convince anyone of Linux's superiority or that X major
corporations are using it.  Just that WPLUG is here, and is willing to
share.  'Cause after all, sharing is what OSS is about, isn't it?

Of course, I'm not a WPLUG member, so feel free to ignore this.  :)

vance at happylemur.com      |   good belt of Scotch"    -Nick Danger

Internet Onramp Servivce: The true $8.95 Service
Visit http://www.ionramp.net

SPECIAL NOTE:
Protect your home and family this year from Christmas tree fires:
Visit http://www.treesafe.com for more information!