[wplug] iopener question

Patryk Laurent patryk at pakl.net
Fri Jan 23 08:29:47 EST 2004

Unfortunately, I don't know, but have you tried attaching a ps/2 keyboard?
Apparently, without one, you won't be able to save you changes to BIOS in
the end anyway (according to http://www.adamlotz.com/iopener.html).

I hope you have fun with you iopener, I considered picking one up several
times.... but never did.

Patryk