[wplug] setting up an old laptop

Patrick Weber paw160 at psu.edu
Wed Jan 21 16:43:18 EST 2004

It's easy to download and build.  You want to have pcmcia_cs and wlan_cs.  I
actually found that if you go to Netgear's website and go to the product
page for the MA401 and then go to support it has a link for linux drivers.
These turn out to just be the wlan drivers but it has a good readme attached
that will walk you through setting up really any prism2 device (netgear, old
linksys, old dlink etc).

-Pat