[wplug] Market Pro Shows?

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Tue Jan 20 11:52:10 EST 2004

Hello,

A number of you have mentioned that you would prefer if
WPLUG meetings would not fall on the same weekend as a
Market Pro computer show.

No one is making any promises here but I thought I'd look
into it. Since we've had to jumble the calendar around
lately to accommodate holiday weekends, we've been able to
pull off moving meeting dates around with minimal confusion.
(correct me if I'm wrong on this) Perhaps we've actually
had better attendance because we have looked intelligently
at the calendar.

I only seem to be able to peak one month ahead into the
market pro crystal ball via their website
www.marketproshows.com

It looks like we will not have a time conflict in February
since WPLUG will meet on the 7th and the 21.
Market Pro will have a show in Monroeville 14 & 15.
(WPLUG decided that it may not be a good idea to meet on
Valentine's day months ago)

My question is this:
Does anyone have a market pro computer show Monroeville
calendar?

OK, perhaps another question:
Is there any pattern to when Market Pro holds a show?

And now for the Extra Special Bonus question
Does anyone know if/when Market Pro will hold a show in Erie PA?

Please help before I have to pick up a telephone and try to ask
some real life people.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn