[wplug] SCO countdown

Michael P. O'Connor m.p.oconnor at verizon.net
Mon Jan 19 12:08:40 EST 2004

Acutely from what I heard they did put up, they have asked the court that
the info they submitted (they only had to submit to the court and IBM) be
kept closed, at this time the case is only between SCO and IBM so they can
ask that by the law, and from what I hear from other sources is that they
did submit the info.  Now what that info is I can not say.