[wplug] SCO countdown

Henry Umansky hmust2+ at pitt.edu
Mon Jan 19 09:53:00 EST 2004

If I recall correctly, SCO was to produce proof of their claim to only the
judge, SCO, and IBM.  I believe all other information is confidential.
However, I can't wait to find out the outcome.  A good indicator that SCO
hasn't come up with the required proof is if you don't hear anymore about
SCO's lawsuits from SCO.  That means the judge told them to keep their
mouths shut.

-Henry

--On Monday, January 19, 2004 9:43 AM -0500 Bill Moran
<wmoran at potentialtech.com> wrote:r