[wplug] new to linux

David Ostroske eksortso at linuxmail.org
Sun Jan 18 17:34:30 EST 2004

Uh, Beth, Russ, he said that he can't make it to Saturday meetings.

I wish there was something I could suggest. We have a similar situation
in Erie where somebody works Saturdays and can only make it to the last
half hour of the Erie group's meeting. If there was a way that we could
arrange a mid-week meeting with at least some folks in attendance, then
that would solve that problem.

Oh yeah! I just remembered:
http://linux.meetup.com
It's not an InstallFest, but at least we could help you out a little
bit, Ian.

--
David Ostroske <eksortso at linuxmail.org>