[wplug] Slides from today's presentation

Beth Lynn bethlynn at wplug.org
Sat Jan 17 18:52:37 EST 2004

Great Job Bill!

For those who missed the meeting or those who would like to
re-experience it again and again, the details of this meeting
have been preserved...
http://www.wplug.org/meetings/one-meeting?wp_meeting_id=2976

It's been ages since we made any attempts to take minutes but
perhaps we should start again.

Enjoy! Beth Lynn