[wplug] SuSE font size help

Robert Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Thu Jan 15 22:34:42 EST 2004

I had something similar happen in the past when I imported some GTK themes
into KDE.

To fix it I deleted the .kde and .kde2 directories in my home directory.

You'll lose all your kde settings for all your kde programs but you get a
default setup after you start kde.

You could install Gnome using RPM from the command line if Yast is shot.

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling Yast2 using RPM?

Hope this helps,

Bob