[wplug] What do I edit XF86Config with?

Jennifer Landefeld jennsbl at jennsbl.com
Wed Jan 14 15:35:09 EST 2004

Heh, just noticed these didn't send from my usual email account.

Anyway, just a comment.

As a newbie, I'd find it useful if the information I look for/find
online said something like -- "use your favorite editor -- vi, emacs,
etc. to do this". All the sites I found on a search for "editing
Config" or "edit XF86Config" showed WHAT they edited, meaning what
lines they had added or changed, but not what they had edited it with.
Most probably on the assumption that if I have the gall to edit a
config file I should already know what to edit with, eh?

(-:

-Jenn