[wplug] What do I edit XF86Config with?

Jennifer Landefeld jlandefeld at paperprintdesign.com
Wed Jan 14 14:15:11 EST 2004

I just realized on this machine I have the messages set to dump to a
folder for WPLUG so I didn't see the replies coming in at first -
whoops.

I tried to copy the file (as suggested) to a .working file, or some
such but it won't let me saying permission denied. Do I need to be root
to do edits to XF86Config?

Btw, thanks for all the quick replies - I'm trying to get this resolved
before a 3PM class today. <sigh>

-Jenn