[wplug] What do I edit XF86Config with?

Embery, Nathan Nathan.Embery at crowncastle.com
Wed Jan 14 14:30:35 EST 2004

definately use pico or jed for now... you'll learn to love vi (or emacs, but
not both) eventually, but the odds of that being now are really quite slim.
If you don't have pico, I think its part of the pine package. I actually
haven't seen it installed by default since redhat 7.3||2 It'll get you
though for now though.

Nate