[wplug] What do I edit XF86Config with?

Vanco, Don don.vanco at agilysys.com
Wed Jan 14 14:28:38 EST 2004

If you're on red hat / fedora and a relative newb I'd first resort to:
redhat-config-xfree86
and if that fails
redhat-config-xfree86 --reconfig to start with a "fresh config"

...both will save your current config, but if it's mucked I don't really see
the point as the --reconfig will get you a new config file.

note that fedora appears to be changing this to "system-config-console" or
something like that for upcoming releases (ridding itself or all things
redhat no doubt)

Don