[wplug] SuSE font size help

Benjamin Slavin bslavin_list at wavecrazy.net
Wed Jan 14 08:42:21 EST 2004

Console fonts look good... they're perfectly readable.

Also, for what it's worth, I was able to fire-up a copy of OpenOffice,
and the fonts in the body were readable at 10-point (which I believe is
KDE's default). And, the font which is displayed by Konsole is readable,
as is the clock in the system tray.

I also made sure that all of the settings are correct for the desktop
geometry (920mm x 525mm), and tried locking X down to the 100dpi fonts,
then the 75dpi ones... no difference between the two.

Thanks,
  --Ben