[wplug] ALSA Oddities

Robert Coutch robert.coutch at verizon.net
Tue Jan 13 23:01:36 EST 2004

I'm not sure how X and ALSA would have anything to do with each other.

Is it possible there are some resouce problems like the video and sound card
using the same interrupt or ports?

Check the default mixer setting in Yast2's soundcard setup screen.
It's got a lot more settings than kmix does.

Does running alsamixergui make any difference?

Not sure on this one - good luck,

Bob