[wplug] regex help

Embery, Nathan Nathan.Embery at crowncastle.com
Mon Jan 12 14:50:31 EST 2004

wow, right you are. I suppose I should've tested it beforehand. I've been
bitten by perl's greedy matching so many times its just automatic to find
the regex with the ? in it... sorry bout that james.

I found this http://www.weitz.de/regex-coach/ to be invaluable when learning
this stuff. Makes it easier to 'see' the effects of all this archaic
syntax...

nate