[wplug] Re: Re: Intro to Linux

RYAN MICHAEL KAULAKIS rmk216 at psu.edu
Sun Jan 11 22:36:41 EST 2004

Perhaps I should have explained a tad more:
The reason I was thinking of using Knoppix was due to the fact that it can be
run without actually installing anything, which is good because everyone can
still use it just to get a feel for how the software works. So, when I said
"intro", I meant "show everyone for the first time". I'm not trying to conduct
a comprehensive introduction to the OS, I was just showing them some neat
things that Linux can do, so as to get them really interested in the OS.

BTW: I too love Gentoo, and I am in fact using it as the base for a 30 node
cluster at school.

Thanks for the feedback,
Ryan Kaulakis