[wplug] (no subject)

Jennifer Landefeld jennsbl at jennsbl.com
Fri Jan 9 15:49:43 EST 2004

Hi All,

On to a new round of questions. Pardon the true newbie nature of these
right now.

I have a functional base install of rh9 on the X31 Thinkpad right now,
however, have not patched or updated yet as I have no net access
(waiting to be added to the DHCP here).

When I have rh check for sound card it finds it and plays the nice
little guitar bit, asks if I've heard it -- yes, I have. But, when I
try out any of the preloaded games that indicate they have sound (which
I can leave on or turn off) -- nothing. Volume is turned all the way up
in volume control. Where do I look to see what is up with this?

Thanks,
Jenn