[wplug] DWL-650 Wireless NIC

Brian Roberts ch at shot1.org
Fri Jan 9 11:04:10 EST 2004

I had a great 16 bit card that worked awesome, but not very durable when
sitting at the bottom of a book bag.   I picked up a new dwl650 "g"
model and could not for the life of me get it to work under Linux and or
FreeBSD with the expirimental drivers...however,  I can install and use
the windows driver through linux with the Driverloader program.  The app
was simple to install and works suprisingly well.

http://www.linuxant.com/driverloader/

One month free $20 for the license afterwards.   I figure ill try again
at the end of the month and just spend the cash if i still cant get it
running in native mode.

Hope this helps
Brian