[wplug] dumb question of the day? how do I name a machine in rh9?

Jennifer Landefeld jennsbl at jennsbl.com
Thu Jan 8 15:52:37 EST 2004

Thanks Don,

Turns out the question was even dumber than I thought at first. This is
what I get for coming from the Mac part of the world -- I'm used to
actually naming the *machine* itself which is what shows on the
network. There is actually a similar but longer name that gets
registered in the DHCP database of course. I am precisely in the
process of getting the requested name registered with our facilities
for the DHCP route.

Cheers,
Jenn