[wplug] dumb question of the day? how do I name a machine in rh9?

Jennifer Landefeld jennsbl at jennsbl.com
Thu Jan 8 14:55:59 EST 2004

Hi all,

Would that I could just show up at the install fest for all of this.
<sigh>

So, my dumb question. Now that I have the basic rh9 installed (and am
tweaking with updates, etc), did I somehow miss a step to net the name
of the machine as it would be recognized on, say the CMU network? I
have been requested to give it a specific name (basically in CMU CS
naming convention if that makes sense).

Thanks too to Beth Lynn for burning disks for me to enable to loading
of this unit!!!

Thanks!
Jenn